Service & Parts
Finance & Lease
With the ongoing, fluid situation we face with COVID-19, Taylor AutoMall is working to ensure the health and safety of the public and our team members in accordance with all public safety guidelines.
We have instituted workplace policies to maintain a safe and healthy environment to continue to sell vehicles, as well as maintain & repair your vehicle. For our updated hours, click here.
We will continue to make special accommodations for those with special needs, the elderly and those in emergency situations. Please contact us if you fall into one of those categories and need immediate assistance.
• Additional sanitizers and sanitizing stations have been made available throughout the dealership.
• Service safety protocols using all covers (seat, steering wheel and gear shift) and gloves.
• All touch points such as door handles, restroom doors, rails, showroom doors, tables, all in-dealership surfaces and employee desks are being regularly wiped and sanitized.
• All vehicles will be wiped down and sanitized after each test drive and/or after showroom presentations.
• No physical contact and maintain appropriate social distancing.
• Our Cruze Café is temporarily closed until further notice.
• We are instructing employees to stay home and see a doctor if they have symptoms associated with COVID-19 and/or common colds. Taylor AutoMall will require an employee to be removed from the workplace if they have knowingly been exposed.
In order to make doing business with us safe and convenient, we urge our customers to take advantage of the following enhanced features:
• Vehicle Pick Up & Delivery – we will pick up and deliver your vehicle, at no extra charge*. We will disinfect your vehicle upon delivery. Please complete the Online Service Scheduler form and an Appointment Check-In Coordinator will contact you shortly within business hours.
Please note, we are not offering our shuttle service or loaner vehicles until the COVID-19 situation resolves.
• Sales Department – We can bring the test-drive to you! We will wipe down the vehicle before and after, put in place the necessary protections and our staff member will be at a safe distance, to keep you safe.
*Some restrictions apply. See dealer for details.
Take advantage of our 24/7 pick-up & drop-off:
• 2-Minute Process – letting you quickly get on with your day.
• Touch-Screen & Voice Prompts – entire drop-off and pick-up process is user-friendly.
• Easy-To-Use – complete the check-out process, pay for your service appointment and print your receipt right from the kiosk.
Kiosk located inside our main entrance.
You don't have any saved vehicles!
Look for this link on your favorites:
Once you've saved some vehicles, you can view them here at any time.